• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings Programs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Programs!

DanTheAsianMan

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Dan, and my girlfriend and I are pretty avid pin collectors. I started noticing them around 2004 on cast lanyards, but didn't get really into them until I pointed them out to my girlfriend (Aleciadesu) during one of our DLR excursions. She of course has caught the bug, as I watched from the sidelines, mostly just interested in the occasional Pixar and Tron pin, but then the sci-fi line of pins opened up and I am once again hooked. I began to notice that she had begun trading quite a bit using this forum, and convinced me to jump on as well. So, I'm glad to be here and look forward to meeting quite a few of ya during our pin trading adventures. Shout outs to ThestitchItch and Iheartdumbo, awesome meeting you guys the other day during the Fantasia release.

DK

PS. I know Dirk the Daring is not Disney, although Bluth hailed from Disney back in the day. He's a childhood favorite character of mine and hope it doesn't violate any TOS, or anything.

Last edited:
Hey man welcome to the forums. It was nice to meet you at the parks. You and your GF are very nice people and i hope to see you next month for the release of the movie films.

Yay! So glad you are a member now. It was really great meeting you and you gf. Like thestitchITCH said we hope to see you for the next movie film pin release. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back