• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING The Fat Rat Has Been Acquired

TRADING The Fat Rat Has Been Acquired
Thank you all for sharing in my excitement!!! I had to get creative and stalk IG but I found a very awesome trader on there who made it easy :)

p.s. is anyone having ANY success on Pinpics these days? I haven’t made a trade on there in months and IG/P&P have been my only avenues to trade.

Thank you all for sharing in my excitement!!! I had to get creative and stalk IG but I found a very awesome trader on there who made it easy :)

p.s. is anyone having ANY success on Pinpics these days? I haven’t made a trade on there in months and IG/P&P have been my only avenues to trade.
The vast majority of my trade offers on PinPics go unanswered, but I do get a reply and make a trade now and then. I sent out a trade package just this morning. And they're always multi-pin trades. I don't even bother making offers to traders who only want one of my pins.

Made a couple of trades through pinpics. I check to see if the pinpics profile is also on this site or ptdb before I send a trade request, that way I can reach out to them via another avenue to see if they are interested in trading if they don't respond through the trade assist.

Okay pin trading frustration of the day. When the other person wants to value their pin at the highest value they can find on eBay, but then they want to lowball your pin because it’s so rare/HTF that it doesn’t have recent sales history I’m all for negotiating and finding a fair balance but people are so blatant about getting the upper hand in a trade sometimes. Bleh.

Okay pin trading frustration of the day. When the other person wants to value their pin at the highest value they can find on eBay, but then they want to lowball your pin because it’s so rare/HTF that it doesn’t have recent sales history I’m all for negotiating and finding a fair balance but people are so blatant about getting the upper hand in a trade sometimes. Bleh.
Time to say, thank you, but no thank you. I'll find someone more worthy of my pin.

Always find that it takes a lot of sending, but I've actually done four in the past week and a half and another in the works and another one that might be a maybe! :) But, I find that anywhere you send trade offers, you have to send out a lot more than you actually end up hearing back from.

I get the joke . . . except Gus-Gus is soooooooo amazingly CUTE! The fat you can get away with . . . have you ever seen a rat? Not cute. Gus-Gus is -sigh- Cute!

On the serious side here . . . So happy for you getting Jaq! Do you collect Gus and Jaq? You have really good taste!
Rats not cute?? I think Remy will have feels about that

Et-hBm8XUAsRVlc.jpg

Back