• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Halloween Cauldron Popcorn Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween Cauldron Popcorn Bucket

krand1276

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Is there anyone who could help me out in getting one of these poison cauldron buckets when they are available for sale?
8c242dcc4fd2ecce48d5a48bc3bba01c.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

At DL I expect multi-hour long lines for these. I'm hoping to get one for myself but expect them to sell out on whatever day they are released. Very likely will be one per person and will still sell out immediately here. :(

They may last a little longer at WDW.

Last year the Oogie Boogie sold out and came back a few times. We were lucky enough to snag a couple on one of the later visits. I don’t need one, and I don’t need one right away, and definitely not if it means standing in line for hours. Just hoping Disney got smart this year and made a ton of them and will have them available at multiple carts. :rolleyes: Okay, even I don’t believe that last sentence, but I can hope. Lol.

No telling with Disney. We got the NBC coffin a while back and it was not a bad line at all. But like the big drink mug, it is hit or miss.

I saw someone carrying one around in WDW and it was a bit smaller than I expected. I didn't get a close look at it though, nor did I get to see how it looked lit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back