• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
ZAPPED! Halloween Zap! From Shelterkat!!

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I'm truly overjoyed and may or may not be smiling like a loon right now!! I got the best Halloween surprise today! From DPF's Dawn (@Shelterkat) and I'm so happy/grateful/like a kid in a candy store!! Its' this year's fabulous double sided Halloween lanyard and the M&M Halloween 2018 logo pin!! And the Halloween maps for my smaller mini pin displays!! I can't wait to use the maps mind's already going with ideas!! It's beautiful and wonderful and I just can't say THANK YOU enough!

OGeQ73K.jpg
R3RVBkC.jpg

Back