• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Hatbox Ghost Plush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Hatbox Ghost Plush!

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello! I'm looking for the Hatbox Ghost plush that has been (or is soon to be released)!! Does anyone know where I can buy one?

yD4vnuz.jpg

Last edited:
@ caw caw rawr I watched the unboxing video and was like he's even more adorable out of the box. I'm super excited that they finally have a plush of Hattie! I did that too, and, was like I want him! But not enough to pay those prices.

@tiffychann Agreed and he also comes with a bat plush too, so, that's cool too! Hopefully he's not sold out!!

Good morning everyone.
So as to save some time for @Shelterkat and I to take in a ride or two tomorrow.....:tigger:

I'm heading over to the park in a few minutes to do a couple of HB ghost plushie pick ups.

If anybody else wants one...please lmk.

Thank you.

Connies_hobby

Thank you Connie! This birthday month is turning out fabulously!

@SkeleCountry Were you able to get one/arrange to get one?

@ caw caw rawr : Happy Birthday month! Yes, actually Connie did the plushie pick up for me! I’m glad we were able to get the plushie.

Also thank you again Connie for doing the park pick up (and ShelterKat) for doing so Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back