• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Haunted Mansion glow in the dark

Haunted Mansion glow in the dark

Rachael17

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Anyone trading The Haunted Mansion mystery collection?

I don’t know what to call the pins so I just numbered them lol I’m looking for 1, 2, and 4.

To trade I have Madame Leota, Constance, and the graves.

b2f1831a768a225960877727362385c3.jpg

c7cfc4061207c66e9b35cb86dca15aaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have any from this set but would you be willing to trade the Leota pin for something else? My Pinpics is the same as here if you're interested, feel free to PM me!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't have any from this set but would you be willing to trade the Leota pin for something else? My Pinpics is the same as here if you're interested, feel free to PM me!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thank you for the offer and I’ll definitely keep this in mind. Although I would like to complete this collection first, so I’m going to save Leota to trade for a pin in this set :)

Back