• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Haunted’s Pin Game - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Haunted’s Pin Game - Game Over
1okssj.gif

The little one's first choice is still there so I will be letting her have the floor and will negotiate one of her picks from her.

She would like #32. I could have sworn she would have gone for the lot with three Mickeys but she likes this one because they are wearing hats and she has a sweater that also has a Mickey on it.

@stratasfan you're up to choose.

Last edited:
Hi! Even though there was a nice Kevin choice . . . I just had to give Sis the chance here ---- #6 (Small World Hula Minnie) please! Here Hawaii/Hula/Aulani collection just needed this! So, the minute I scrolled down and saw it, I knew she needed the pick! :) She is so excited!

@boule - Your turn again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back