• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Haunted’s Pin Game Revolutions - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm it! This has been such a nice game. Thank you for running it. Being the last person to pick is still has not been easy with so many good pins left.
I believe #23 is still left on the board and it looks like some good traders for me.
#114402 DLR Passholder Cameo - Alice
#106579 Donut Mystery - Cheshire
#117299 WDW Magical Montage - Alice & Chesire

giphy.gif

That’s a wrap guys!

giphy.gif

Now for a little housekeeping

giphy.gif

I’m working on a Game 4 - Point Break. This game is anywhere from 0-3 weeks out. Please let me know if you want me to HOLD pins from this game to ship out with next game (in the event you play next game). Holding pins for next game means you pay the additional shipping cost ($2.00 domestic or $6.00 international) per spot. Otherwise, please let me know if you want me to SHIP the pins from this game now. I will update your response on the signup post #4.

If I am holding the pins for you, you will be included in a group message 24 hours in advance of when game goes live. Just want to give everyone a heads up since we are in different time zones.

Please respond HOLD or SHIP

Also, I’m curious if you are ready for another game sooner rather than later...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SHIP. I’ll most likely be in for another game, but just can’t wait for that Tremaine and to give the chip and dale to my wife. Thanks so much!

giphy.gif

For those who requested shipping, your pins were mailed this morning.

Please let me know when you receive them. I like to check it off my list. Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back