• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! HawkGuy Zap

ZAPPED! HawkGuy Zap

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
I got a mysterious package in the mail, by which I mean there was no return address and the stamped zip code was from up in Washington. However, there was one word in the return address spot - Maia.

So not only did she hook me up above and beyond for our trade, Miss @maiarebecca also ZAPPED me! And it was from something that I mentioned once in chat. The gorgeous, large, hefty ReedPop Hawkeye!

IMG-4928-1.jpg

I was *this* close to buying some of these boxes, but at the last minute decided to wait and trade for him since the set is so big (15 pins) that it would be a low chance of getting him specifically.

Thank you, Maia! He's going to be an amazing addition to my HawkGuy collection!

Back