• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello again! Coming back to trade~ ^^

Hello again! Coming back to trade~ ^^

raikipins

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi everyone! I've decided to return to pin trading after escaping taking a break from it the past couple years.

I think that was something I very much needed, since pin collecting (especially on IG) had been starting to negatively affect me. ^^; So I'm back as a very casual collector who now has the willpower to resist new pin releases! xD (Well, I hope.) Eventually I think I want to try to downsize my collection, but before that, I want to trade again! xP

This community has always been amazing, so I'm looking forward to rejoining it. :3 Hope you've all been well!

Welcome back!

Instagram does sound toxic (I don't go out into the wilds of Instagram or Facebook.) Glad you are trying to enjoy the hobby more by spending your pin time on DPF.

Hi all! And thank you! ^^

(Oh, this new multi-quote function is pretty neat! :D)

What are you looking for?
BH6, Ariel, and Aladdin are some of my main and bigger collections, and I'd also like to add more Violet and Mulan pins as well. :3 My priority ISOs seem to fall mostly under those themes (and I've heavily narrowed down my PinPics wants, ha). But I also collect Peter Pan and Zootopia (as well as various other stuff. Too many! ^^; ).
Welcome back!

Instagram does sound toxic (I don't go out into the wilds of Instagram or Facebook.) Glad you are trying to enjoy the hobby more by spending your pin time on DPF.
Thank you! Yeah, I checked back in with my pinstagram and it looks like it's mostly all selling there now. So many of the old traders I followed seem to be inactive/not trading anymore. :(

Yes, DPF has always been a fun place to enjoy pins! ^^
Welcome back!

I’m nateeter on pinpics as well, if I have anything you’re interested in. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'm raikipins on PinPics and IG as well (I see you're there too! I'll follow you! ^^). *checks out your PinPics traders* I do see a few I like, haha. :p

Welcome back to the hobby . . . I mean . . . obsession! Still lots of great pin traders here, and I hope you are able to get some fun trades lined up soon. My sister @stratasfan and I are crazy about pin trading. She's the one who handles most of the trades, but feel free to have a look at our PinPics (name is stratasfan). We're always open to fun trading!

Welcome back to the safe zone! :lgm:

I checked your pinpics and you have some of my wants but i don't have any of yours. :( But feel free to check out my traders story on IG in case anything catches your eye. I'm pinnerdo there. (Looks like you were already following me, and now it's mutual :) )

Hi and thank you all! I'm looking forward to making some fun trades! ^^ Looked through the PinPics traders of everyone who listed theirs here, and saw some matches/pins I wouldn't mind trading for, so I'll likely be sending some PMs soon. :3

Welcome back to the safe zone! :lgm:

I checked your pinpics and you have some of my wants but i don't have any of yours. :( But feel free to check out my traders story on IG in case anything catches your eye. I'm pinnerdo there. (Looks like you were already following me, and now it's mutual :) )

I removed a lot of wants from PinPics to try to lessen that desperate "I NEED THIS but probably will never have" feeling, so that list certainly doesn't include everything I want and would happily trade for. :p

Thanks for the follow! :) I did see a pin that caught my interest, so might send a PM about that later today. ;)

Thanks, everyone! ^^ It feels nice to be trading again, especially with all you lovely members. :3

Hi everyone! I've decided to return to pin trading after escaping taking a break from it the past couple years.

I think that was something I very much needed, since pin collecting (especially on IG) had been starting to negatively affect me. ^^; So I'm back as a very casual collector who now has the willpower to resist new pin releases! xD (Well, I hope.) Eventually I think I want to try to downsize my collection, but before that, I want to trade again! xP

This community has always been amazing, so I'm looking forward to rejoining it. :3 Hope you've all been well!

Hello and welcome!

My family and I actually took a collecting/trading break for about 8 months beginning last summer. Sometimes the healthiest thing is to just take a pause and there's nothing wrong with that! That being said, I hope you get to have some fun trading!!

Thanks, both of you! Agree with what you all said. ^^ I've made some pretty great trades since I came back (I think all included at least one ISO, which makes me happy!), so that's been fun and a good reminder of what I like so much about being in the pin community. It's also nice that I'm not so caught up in wanting all these high-end/rare/expensive pins anymore, which I think the break really helped with in particular. :)

Back