• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello all!

Hello all!

rissmoduck

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everyone, my name is Rissy and i finally decided to introduce myself! I am Canadian, i collect pins pretty casually, and in non-pandemic times I visit WDW every December! I try to go for pins of disney's various duck characters - Donald, Daisy, Darkwing, Uncle Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, etc... But I also love lots of other pins too and I wear them on my jacket in my everyday life! I was finally motivated to join because I'm looking to get my hands on the Daisy Halloween pin being released in Disneyland Paris this September, I love keeping up with Disney Pins news and this can also help me feel less far away from the parks as I go a second year without being able to visit :(!
So, hi everyone, I look forward to talking about pins with you all!

hi everyone, my name is Rissy and i finally decided to introduce myself! I am Canadian, i collect pins pretty casually, and in non-pandemic times I visit WDW every December! I try to go for pins of disney's various duck characters - Donald, Daisy, Darkwing, Uncle Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, etc... But I also love lots of other pins too and I wear them on my jacket in my everyday life! I was finally motivated to join because I'm looking to get my hands on the Daisy Halloween pin being released in Disneyland Paris this September, I love keeping up with Disney Pins news and this can also help me feel less far away from the parks as I go a second year without being able to visit :(!

Welcome to the forum!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm a duck lover too! Big collections of Scrooge and "the nephews".

Hope you are able to get that pin you're after!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hello! Welcome, that’s cool that you go every December! I still haven’t been but one day, but I’m blessed to have Disneyland as my home Park.

Back