• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! Coming back to Disney pins

Hello! Coming back to Disney pins

ChipsAhoy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello! After a long, long time away I’m coming back to Disney pins.

I collect Chip & Dale, Pluto and the Fab 5 going on rides and playing in the park. Sorcerer Mickey and Winnie the Pooh are small side collections.

Are there any characters or films that trade well these days?

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Welcome back! Chip & Dale is my main collection as well. I'm pretty new to trading myself (been collecting here and there for 20 years) but it seems to me that Stitch and Disney Cats always do well.

Thank you both for the welcome!

Good to know Stitch and Disney Cats seem to trade well. If I bought Disney Cats to trade I would probably keep them and start a new collectio, lol.

Sithathoriunet do you have pictures of your collection? I took pictures of mine but they turned out badly.

Welcome and with a screen name like that i hope you brought cookies for everyone lol:tigger: .

What trades well right now seems to be Mickey's of Glendale and WDI pins. Which are only available to cast members and those who got them at D23. Not sure what's trading well beyond that at the moment. However older pins may trade well if they are no longer being sold and people have been trying to track them down for awhile.

Welcome and with a screen name like that i hope you brought cookies for everyone lol:tigger: .
Indeed! Chips Ahoy is a short with Donald Duck and the chipmunks but my username does make me hungry, lol.

What trades well right now seems to be Mickey's of Glendale and WDI pins. Which are only available to cast members and those who got them at D23. Not sure what's trading well beyond that at the moment. However older pins may trade well if they are no longer being sold and people have been trying to track them down for awhile.

So frustrating not being able to just purchase them!!

Thanks for asking! Here's my Chip & Dale collection so far.
c87bd68f491129a76cdb4158b265a684.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Welcome. Yes, Stitch seems to always trade well. Others that seem popular are Chip and Dale, Si and Am (harder and harder to find now) and Halloween or HM pins.

Welcome back.

Princesses are top traders in my experitence... Moana is the princess I collect and sometimes her pins can be difficult to obtain. Makes me glad I only collect one princess. :)

Back