• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello DPF!! :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello DPF!! :0)

iheartdumbo

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hello DPF!! My name is Magon. :0) Although I am not new to pin trading I have been M.I.A.
for almost a year now and just getting back into the groove of things. I heard about DPF
through some friends and what can I say I fell in love. <3
I collect:
-Dumbo
(The cute little guy is kind of my priority ;])
-Scar/Lion King
-Wall-e
-Belle
-Maleficent
Boy is it hard to narrow down what you collect. My list sure could be even bigger. :p
I'm in the process of updating my pinpics, but feel free to take a look.
(although it might look a little measly)
I am looking forward to making lots of new friends! :D

HEy magon. Love the cute intro. Hope to trade with you soon. I trade at DLR park often if you live around there or ever intown send me a invite and we can get our trade on :) I got a few dumbos in my collection as well you may want to look at. Links on the left :)

A warm welcome and a big Howdy to you. You are going to really like being on this board. Everyone here is so nice and really enjoys pin trading, myself included. So enjoy, welcome and you have a pin a desperately need (darn, I wasn't going to beg so early in the conversation) and I would love to trade. I've sent you a PM.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! PM received! I will definitely take a better look later on today. I hope we can work something out. I would love to trade. :)

HI!!! Another Dumbo fan!! YAY!!! I am a huge dumbo collector here and I just love the little guy!!! I look forward to maybe trading with you in the near future!!! I will keep an eye out for your WANTS!! [= Welcome and Have FUN!!!!

Hello Magon! Welcome to DPF.
I feel your pin on the measly list, I've been MIA as well for several years myself!
Welcome back into pin trading though!

Thank you guys! I found an animated .gif file and just shrank it to fit the 150 x150 or 48.8kb I think it was in order to upload it. Super easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back