• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

hello dpf family...I am back

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello dpf family...I am back

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hi...all!!

Well...I took a six month hiatus from dpf...and was cruising the face book pin pages.

It's been far too long since I've been logged onto dpf. Seeing dancecats the other night, along with the holidays approaching, remind me to get back to my online, pin-trading roots. So, here I am.

I've got some reading and catching up to do on the threads. Plus, my signature, needs updating. Hmm...any signature makers out there that can help. It never has been my forte.

Plus, I have some serious updating to do on my pin pages.

So, I best get to work.

In closing, I would like to add, that this hobby has blessed my life so many ways...I am EXTREMELY grateful to be a Disney Pin collector/trader/seller.

Warmest regards to all,

Connie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back