• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello DPF new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello DPF new member

Mike_Mouse

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm new to Disney Pin Forum, although not to pin trading, and just wanted to say hi. Mainly just a collector but interested in trading hopefully in the near future.

Still trying to figure out how this all works. Would love to hear from anyone with help full advice and tips on how to trade, buy, and request pickups. Thanks again and glad to be here!

Welcome! A great way to start is to let us know what you collect and post your PinPics ID if you have one.

Then just jump right in! In order to post your own trade/sell/buy threads, you'll have to accumulate a certain number of posts (not a very high number--if you comment here and there, you'll get there in no time). As for pickups, we have two wonderful members who regularly pick up pins at WDW and Disneyland: @MerlinEmrys and @Shelterkat. If you look in the Pins for Sale forum, you'll find their monthly threads where you can request pins! We are very lucky to have such generous members.

Thanks that's help full.

Found what I was looking for but still confused on how I purchase or send money to the members. Is this handled through the forum or do I have to speak to the different members as it may differ from user to user?

So far purchased I have made through members here have been through PayPal.

Welcome to DPF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks that's help full.

Found what I was looking for but still confused on how I purchase or send money to the members. Is this handled through the forum or do I have to speak to the different members as it may differ from user to user?

To make the request, simply post in the appropriate thread. MerlinEmrys and Shelterkat (with the help of speedwaystar1) will send you an invoice through the forum's message system with total due and instructions on how to pay. All forum transactions are handled through PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, setting one up is very easy.

Thanks that's help full.

All sales occurring on DPF must occur as PayPal goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back