• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

Tamatoa

I'd rather be shiny!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello hello hello! I'm Tamatoa! I've been pin trading since I was eight years old, and I have over 500 pins but I'm new to the actual community. best friend recently moved down to Florida with me. I got her hooked, and now we're at the Epcot pin tables at least once a week! Since Disney hasn't yet made any pins of my favorite shiny crab, I collect villains, Tangled, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and I'm looking forward to making some new friends who share my passion for pins! =D

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your kind welcomes everybody! :D

Welcome. I know, I'm surprised there isn't a Tamatoa pin or a Heart of Tafiti pin. Maybe someday.

I hope so! There aren't a whole lot of Moana pins in general yet and it makes me sad. I know it's new and all but it still makes me sad. I'm hoping for some PTDs in the near future if nothing else!

Welcome!! Love your signature haha
Thank you so much! :D I spent like four hours on it lol.

Welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! :D

Did you have a Pin Pics account? I'd love to see if we have some matches. ^_^

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! :D

Did you have a Pin Pics account? I'd love to see if we have some matches. ^_^

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Yes, I do! My sig should link to it, but my ID's the same as on here! I warn you, though, my traders list is kind of sad right now. The tables at Epcot cleaned out most of the good stuff the other day ^^;

i hope they make a Tamatoa pin too! LOVED that character! Hi and Welcome!

He's so great~ I'm a huge fan of both Jemaine Clement and David Bowie and Jemaine doing a Bowie impression while singing about sparkly things made me super happy.

Hi and welcome! I'm surprised there aren't any Tamatoa pins, too, actually. I love your signature!^_^ :)

I'm still shocked the states never got so much as a Moana booster pack. WDW and DL usually do that when new movies come out. And such a pack might just have a crab. Thanks for the compliment on my sig too! I made it myself ^_^

Every time I think of Tamatoa, his song is in my head for days! I too hope they make a shiny pin for him. ;)

I'm too shiny, watch me dazzle like a diamond in the rough... :p

Welcome! And I love the username you got :D perfect for a pin collector!

That was the idea! :D I mean besides my obvious love for that crab, all of us here are a little obsessed with collecting sparkly things, right? :p Also, I love your collection! VILLAIN BUDDIES.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back