• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!
L

LMerm890

Well I guess I should start off by saying my name is Kristen and I am new to this whole Pin Forum thing. I recently started collecting pins back in Septemeber and I still have so much to learn. Some of you may have seen me around the park with my boyfriend (his names Justin). He is the one who does all of the trading. I just stand back and watch because there is still so much I need to learn about trading. I am looking forward to meeting new people and faces, so if you are ever at the park let me know and we can meet up!

Have a wonderful day :)

Aloha Kristen and Welcome! :wavey:

If you have any questions about pins or pin trading, don't hesitate to ask them! You've come to a wonderful place to learn about this hobby/habit and I know that quite a few people will be more than happy to answer any questions you might happen to have. :)

Thanks for the advice! Im glad I am able to learn so much about pins and at the same time meet many new people! :)
Also Ariel is great to collect, I collect her along with Winnie The Pooh!

Well hello :)
hmmm, seems like u don't collect alice in wonderland lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back