• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from NYC

DisneyPinsNYC

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm looking for fun and trades! Anyone in the NYC area?
I'm always looking for Robinhood pins...
Stop by my profile and say hello sometime...

hi, welcome to the forum. let the pinsanity begin. central illinois is away from nyc and wdw both. actually get out that way in april for trade till you fade. central new jersey pin traders have a whole weekend of trading there in sommerset new jersey. basically from noon on friday till noon on sunday almost around the clock. great trading!! then usually we take the train into new york city and meet friends there at the disney store. we always have a blast. this is a great place to learn about pin trading and make new friends, enjoy. trudy.

Sweet! NYC! How often do you make it to Disney? I bet you collect apples too? Ha! I look forward to trading with you! Take care!

~Kim

I just back from WDW in August... spent a few years in San Diego before I moved here... so was able to get to DLR a few times... once during Halloween which was a lot of fun. Got some fun trading in while I was down in August... I have the complete main street character set- which I was very proud to trade for and find. Thanks for all of the welcomes, guys. It's nice to join.

Hi There and welcome to DPF .
I'm not from NYC, but close enough NJ .
You might be interested in the Central NJ Pin Traders event October 14th to 16th, held in Somerset NJ . I attended my first NJ pin event in April and had a blast .

Thanks for all of the loverly welcomes!

I just updated my pins on pinpics and am in the process of adding a few more. I'm so excited to be adding to my SCOOP and ROBIN HOOD collections.

For all of you NIGHTMARE, STITCH, and TINKER BELL collectors, I have some cool pins and a medal up for trade.

Have a Magical day!

Kern

PS- Found my first scrapper that came from a CM lanyard at WDW. I'm sure they had no idea... it's just a bummer. But, OH WELL.... I'm not letting it bring me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back