• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Snowy Chicago :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Snowy Chicago :O

Captain_Ron

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day! We returned yesterday from our first trip to WDW. Since it took me 62 years to get there I figured that I would go all out and tried my hand at pin trading while in the parks and had a lot of fun with it. We even searched out some of the pin boards/books at the resorts and Disney Springs!

I’m not sure if I will continue at home, but it was a great way to enhance the experience!

hello and welcome! Fortunately, you don't need to be in the parks to continue trading! If you have't already done so, you can start cataloging your pins on a database like pinpics.com.

You can also come to the monthly Windy City pin trading meet. It is the third Saturday of the month at the Fuddruckers in Downers Grove.

Welcome - both to the forum and pin trading! I'm glad you had a wonderful time at WDW; I also happened to start pin trading while on a trip to WDW many years ago (although I never intended to start, it just sort of happened by accident - long story).

If you do decide to continue, please know that you do not have to live near a park to collect or trade pins. Many of our members do not live within driving distance of a park. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask; I'm sure that someone will be more than happy to answer them for you - after all, we all were new to pins and pin trading at one point.

Welcome to the Forum and to Pin Trading! It is certainly a hobby/collection that can grow fairly quickly if you let it. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Everyone here is super friendly and always willing to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back