Hello! (I love Stitch!)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tyniburg, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:00 PM.

1. tyniburg

tyniburg New Member

0   0   0

Hi! My name is Tyler and as the title of the post suggests, I love Stitch! I’m new to this whole forum thing so I’m not quite sure how it’s works.

I initially signed up to try and get one of my holy grails scratched off my list but I can’t seem to figure out how to create a post in the wanted section as it says I don’t have permission. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. SoraPandora

SoraPandora I'm SoraPandora again!

Rating - 100%
    153   0   0

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

DPF has some rules in place to prevent newbies posting in certain sections, in order to prevent spammers. That’s probably why you were unable to post.

I hope that doesn’t deter you from staying! I think you just need to post a bit more in places you can (like here!) and be a member for a while longer.

Which pin(s) are you looking for? Have you joined PinPics yet?

3. MasteringMatt

MasteringMatt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Welcome to the club. It is addictive but very fulfilling and I promise you will meet some great people.

4. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Hello stitch lover! Welcome to the madness. I lean towards stitch with the ducklings, game over for me if the ducklings are involved. :))

5. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Hi and Welcome! Another Stitch fan - I love the pins of him dressed as other characters

6. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Welcome to DPF! Stitch collectors seem to be quite common here so maybe somebody will have that holy grail you're looking for....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. MischiefMade

MischiefMade Ghost Dog Trainer

0   0   0

Welcome to the forum and to collecting! There are a lots of Stitch collectors here so hopefully you find what you are looking for!

8. Gwyneria

Gwyneria Member

0   0   0

Welcome fellow newbie!