• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! I'm glad to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm glad to meet you!

Vorpal_Snicker_Snack

And through and through
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello!

My name is Jax.

I'm brand new to the forum... obviously ^^;. It was recommended by my friend.

A little about me is that I work at the Disneyland Resort as a Day Custodial cast member! So feel free to come say hello and pin trade with me! I love meeting guests! Some of you may see me quite a bit around the Frontierland Pin Trading tables cleaning up the area and talking to you and other guests.

My favorite pins to collect are Alice in Wonderland and Princess Aurora (either in the blue dress/peasant dress or with Prince Phillip) but I also like to collect for my friends and family (and that is a long list so I shan't bother).

It's wonderful to meet you all!

- Jax

Hey Jax welcome to the boards. I will totally hunt you down tomorrow when I go. You working tomorrow (Wednesday)? I'm also going Sunday.

Also Laz is in Florida. Just to let you know. :)

Lovie when you do get hired at WDW I will so be asking you to get me cast member pins. I'm always trying to get my hands on them but no one ever likes my pins. :(

I almost called you Jaz instead of Laz. I have a friend named Jaz (Jas but everyone says Jaz)

That's MEGGA Cool of you! I think I have desided to apply here at WDW Even if at first i'm just seasonal <3 :D

This My Friend Is True ;D

Welcome Jax.

You're one of the wonderful staff that help keep the park so clean??!! Thank you! :hug:

You should check out Tyleet and Jabberwocky's Alice in Wonderland collections. Will give you some great ideas for what's out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back