• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello my name is Miki and I'm a newbie [=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Miki and I'm a newbie [=

Hidden_Miki

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello my name is Miki. For many years my Aunt has had many collections including Disney pins and other Disney collectables. Recently my boyfriend and I decided to join my aunt in collecting/ trading disney pins. We hope it can be a fun family hobbie that we can start with our baby girl. We look forward to the many new friends and new memories we can make and for all the joy pin trading can bring to our family. I am just so stoked to be making my first post to the forum and toward my new journey/adventures in pin trading like there really are no words to describe just how excited I am right now :)

Last edited:
Welcome Miki!! Welcome to the great big family! Hope you enjoy your time here and that you find the pins your in search of :) If you ever need help in anything, please just send over a message, we'd be glad to help

Bob & Cat

Awe thank you all so much for the welcomes it's so nice to see how warm people are on the forum. @ Lepoardpolkadotspots Sorry to say I am not from Japan, but I am from sunny california [= @ Cat burger thanks so much for opening the door way for me to pick your brain and ask questions in case I get stuck or don't know how certain things workon the forum. It's extremely appreciated. @ Partofthatworld My boyfriend is collecting stitch and various collections. I really want to try to collect Rapunzel pins as well as other princess pins like snow white, little mermaid, belle, cinderella, etc; Not sure where we are going to start but thats whats so fun about everything. What are you and your boyfriend collecting?? And as for every one who's welcomed me in general, if I see any pins on your wants, I will let you all know. Once again, I thank you all for your welcomes you all are just so wonderful [=

Last edited:
Oooh a fellow Rapunzel collector! I am attempting to collect her pins as well, but it's pretty difficult since she's so popular and some of her pins are nearly impossible to get. I only have 5 of her pins right now haha. Definitely keep in touch and let me know how it's going! :) oh, and my boyfriend collects Winnie the Pooh and is looking to start collecting Cheshire Cat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back