• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! New trader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! New trader!

Pirasha

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
So I'm a new trader. Just got back from the parks and oh my gosh this is fun!

I do have a question as to where to get good traders but I'll post that in the actual forum. Anyway hi!

Hey guys!
So I'm a new trader. Just got back from the parks and oh my gosh this is fun!

I do have a question as to where to get good traders but I'll post that in the actual forum. Anyway hi!
Welcome.

For OE pins... I buy my good traders at my 'local' Disney Outlet store. Availability is hit or miss, but I stick my head in the shop every month or two to see what they have in the way of pins.

I have taken to following the pin releases at BoxLunch… they have good sales and the pins are pretty cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back