• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello *shyly waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello *shyly waves*

I.AM.THE.EVIL.QUEEN

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm Hayley! I've recently rediscovered my love of Disney and boy have I got it bad! I've only got one pin so far, but I keep thinking about collecting more (why are these things so addictive?!?). This happened to me with tsum tsums and now I'm a collector of those too! I have 2 little girls who are 5 and 4 months, and a husband who doesn't really understand my love of all things Disney, but is happy to go along with it! :love:

SO a big Hello to everyone! Sorry if I seem a bit enthusiastic! I'm just so excited to finally be able to talk to people who get it! :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Welcome! I'm afraid you'll find that pins, like Tsum Tsums, are verrrry easy to get addicted to. :) What are you looking to collect?

Welcome and don't be shy. god knows there's a flock of us who aren't!

So, share your singular pin! Not all of us know exactly the one pin that started it (I certainly don't!). Given your name perhaps you'll be interested in Queen Grimhilde?

Yay!! Thank you all for being so lovely! :bigthumb: I have a Disney land Paris pin, I picked it up on our holiday last year, I've been looking at pins ever since! And yep, I would really love villain pins, also I love Pixar, anything tinkerbelle and of course I love the princesses too! (Who doesn't :wat:) where would be the best place to get some more do you think?! Is it best to get them in the Disney parks, I don't have a Disney store near me and theres not very many online!

Hello Hayley
Welcome to DPF :wavey:
You can order direct from DLP if you want , their standard postage rate isn't too bad , or if you're thinking US check out the pickup threads here on DPF .
I too decided early on I wasn't going to collect the Tsum Tsum's but now have nearly 30 , they're just too cute :)

I know what you mean about Tsums, I swore I wasn't going to start a new collection yet got invaded by them and now pins too. It's futile to resist, temptation is too great! See you around!

Lucy

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hi and WELCOME! We sell pins on card at a discounted rate if you are interested in getting a grab bag of 10 that are guaranteed to have over a $100 retail let me know. They are only $40 and the ones you don't like you can trade. Check us out in the sales thread! (Sounds like you might be across the pond so it might cost you a little more in postage but still a great price!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back