• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello There! New Pin Trader Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello There! New Pin Trader Here :)

partofthatworld

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone! :wavey:

My name is Cheyenne and my boyfriend, Stephen, and I just started pin trading a little under two weeks ago. I've been wanting to start for a while, but never did because I knew once I started, all my money would be gone! Then one day we were at Disneyland stalking T.J. Thyne from Bones (haha not really stalking, but we were kind of following him to see if it actually was him) and ended up in the Frontierland store for pins. Needless to say, that was a bad idea so here I am!

Rapunzel is my absolute favorite character so I thought I would try to collect her pins as well as some Ariel and Belle pins on the side. Turns out that was a bad idea too! It was kind of a shock to realize that her pins are absolutely crazy-popular/rare, but hopefully one day I can get all of them :)

Stephen and I are located in Southern California right by Disneyland so we are there constantly (and I mean constantly haha, we went 5 times last week)! We are planning on going to the DSF pin release next Wednesday and would like some advice! What time does everyone usually get there the night before?

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hello and welcome! I can't give advice on DSF 'cause I'm in Seattle, but you're sure to meet some awesome people there!

Welcome Cheyene!!! :) This will be my first time at a release at DSF too but I'll be going there early in the morning since I can't stay overnight. Hope to see you there!

Good luck getting Rapunzel pins! I collect Ariel and Hercules. Annnddd some Jessica's. Yeah this pin thing is pretty tough. Especially since I also live close to the park it's pretty hard not to feel the 'force pulling you into westward ho or little green men." alittle advice keep your collection choises small. My boyfriend collects only stitch. Where I have two mains and a third secondary. Good luck! And have fun! Maybe I'll run into you at the pin traders night. I'll be the one wearing the extra long hand made landyard with all Ariel pins on it. :)

Oh wow, thank you Hamlet, abrown1087, Xanaduhaz, mousetro, and LiliMay!! And yeah, I'm trying to keep my collections small or else I would be so overwhelmed! That's why right now, my main collection is Rapunzel and sort of Brave while my side collections are Belle and Ariel :) and I hope I'll meet you at PTN too! We haven't really looked into it yet so I don't even know when it is haha but hopefully Stephen and I are able to go!

Hi and welcome! =) I love your username and profile pic! When I was little, my favorite song to sing would be part of your world! I think Rapunzel as a child is adorable! Oh and I hope you enjoy pin trading! Maybe we can trade sometime! =)

Hi crushedbubbles! Thank you for the warm welcome. My favorite song when I was little used to be Part of Your World too! I always use to pretend to be a mermaid in the pool and tub and sing it haha :p and Rapunzel is my favorite character ever, so seeing her as a little girl just killed me with cuteness! I've enjoyed pin trading so far, but not much trading going on since I'm a bit new! I do hope we get to trade in the future though! Let me know if I ever have pins you need :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back