• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, My name is pyromedic, and I am a pinaholic.
It has been 1 day since my last pin. :wavey:

If you're looking for Pinaholics Anonymouse, you've come to the WRONG place, my friend. What you've found is the largest and worst group of ENABLERS who will commiserate with you on how we've all spent too much on pins before encouraging you to spend even more (especially if it's too good a deal that just can't be passed up).

That being said, Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

If you're looking for Pinaholics Anonymouse, you've come to the WRONG place, my friend. What you've found is the largest and worst group of ENABLERS who will commiserate with you on how we've all spent too much on pins before encouraging you to spend even more (especially if it's too good a deal that just can't be passed up).

+1 We feed the addiction... BTW, I've got pins, wanna trade? LOL :)

Aloha and welcome :lgm:

+2! Your wallet will definitely be thinner now that you're here with us. :D

Welcome aboard! :lgm:

pin52522

I'm sorry, I wish I had that pin for trade, but I don't. I wish you the best of luck tracking down and trading for it, though. :)

Pssst... hey... wanna score a trade...? I've got a nickel bag of HTF LE WDIs if u catch my drift...

In other words, you're right at home. :p Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back