• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

headsup38

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a few days since I officially joined, but I figured I say hello to you all. My name is Craig and I'm very new to the Disney pin world. I'm primarily a baseball card collector but have gotten a few Disney pins after seeing collectors go through the books at the Disneyana Conventions in Southern California. I'm hesitant to go nuts on the pin collecting due to limited space and that pins are much heavier than cards. As of this time, I'm very selective on which pins I want to collect. My interests are mostly limited to Katrina Van Tassel(Sleepy Hollow), Tigerlilly(Peter Pan), Gadget Hackwrench(Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers) and Lady Bane(Gummi Bears). There are a few exceptions..I bought a Jenny Foxworth PTD pin recently and Belle (in her blue outfit) interests me as well. I hope to learn more about pins, how to store them and the interests of all the other pin enthusiasts.

Hi and Welcome! Have you checked out Pinpics.com yet? It is a great way to digitally catalog your pins: collections, Wants and Trades.

Welcome! My husband was a huge baseball card collector when he was younger-- many similarities. Glad you found us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome! Lucky for you, there's a Katrina pin available in the Hollywood store (Disney Soda Fountain)!

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up. I just acquired this pin although I think I paid way too much for it on the secondary market. I like this Katrina pin the best from all the ones I know about. I wasn't sure of the possible frenzy that occurs in Hollywood and how crazy pins sell on the secondary market so I chose not to drive up there. I live in Orange County and Hollywood is a long trip to show up and find they are all sold out.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back