• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

MermaidPrincess

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,

my my name is Katie, 28 years young and been a Disney fanatic my whole life. I was into pins long ago and stepped away. Now my addiction is back haha. From my user name you can see I Love Ariel and mermaids but have a love for all Disney.

Recently moved from CA to MN so I'm out of the Disney loop and will probably need pickups here and there. So thank you in advance for that

I am am the mother to a very active 2 year old boy who I've already instilled the love of Disney in, his favorite is Mickey and tigger. And also a beautiful 2 month old princess, who of course will love Disney as well lol

i consider myself a newbie because the pin game has definitely gone to a different level since I started way back so any help is appreciated.

Welcome to DPF Katie :roll: I'm to France and if you want a pick-up for a pin from Disney Land Paris, let me know ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back