Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dsnyfan7070, Nov 14, 2019.

1. dsnyfan7070

dsnyfan7070 New Member

0   0   0

New to the Disney Pin Forum. Any tips or hints on the best way to sell some of my Disney Pins ?

2. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby SPREADING the DISNEY PIN MAGIC!!

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0

Hello and welcome to the DPF Community. After a while you'll pick up lots of good hints and tips on how to do some pin sales.

I recommend you get to know that Community first, and then you can start listing pins for sale.

Have Fun!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

3. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Welcome! :lgm:You won't be able to do anything until you have been on the forum for a while and have a number of posts on other people's threads. (I forget the exact requirements offhand but I'm sure they're posted under rules somewhere.) Then you will be free to post a sale in that forum. There are specific rules around that as well (have to include a price, have to accept payment via paypal goods and services, can't limit it geographically, etc) which are posted in that forum. That's all there is to it. But Connie's right that it's probably best to spend some time becoming part of the community. The more people know you, the more they will be interested in buying from you.

If you have more specific questions (how to price, how to sell quickly, etc), feel free to ask them.

4. dsnyfan7070

dsnyfan7070 New Member

0   0   0

Thank you for the great advice!

5. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    107   0   0

6. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Since your question already has been answered in terrific detail, I'm just going to say 'Welcome!'

7. Gwyneria

Gwyneria Member

0   0   0

Welcome fellow newbie!

8. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Hi and Welcome!