• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help Cleaning Free-D

Help Cleaning Free-D

PinTraderSam

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I need help removing black pin bag stains off free-d elements.

I've tried magic eraser, pencil eraser, and dish soap all suggested from past threads.

I want to avoid using sandpaper or nail file.

I haven't tried baking soda yet, but if there are any other tried and true solutions, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

can you post a picture?

27b4ec97f3b250d3ab13cef0d4febb3f.jpg
59fd1c74581a0643613d5d1876edd330.jpg
10fedbdf8dfcc8ffa94be1204eb68394.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27b4ec97f3b250d3ab13cef0d4febb3f.jpg
59fd1c74581a0643613d5d1876edd330.jpg
10fedbdf8dfcc8ffa94be1204eb68394.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On Wheezy, it is hard to see. Does it appear to be on the surface or in the material?
On Lotso, those actually look like stains. If it is stained into the material, I'm not sure what to do.
On the apple, not sure the nature of the coloring based on the picture (i.e. On the surface or in the material).

Personally, I would try mineral spirits next. I am not recommending this as I have never tried it, but I don't think it would hurt the material. If you want to attempt this, you could put a small amount on a Q-tip and test a very small area first.

Back