Help identify year and name of Christmas parade pins

Discussion in 'Help me Identify This Pin!' started by 1marty2016, Feb 12, 2020.

1. 1marty2016

1marty2016 New Member

0   0   0

I need help identifying the year and name of Christmas parade pins in the picture below. Bought at Disneyland Anaheim between 2000-2004. I reluctantly have to downsize my collection from this time frame. I need to check out value so I can sell.

They include 2 Reindeer, 2 gingerbread men, Alladin pin, Chip & Dale, Goofy house, and one more.

I appreciate any help.
    Marty[​IMG]

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

2. Poohlady5

Poohlady5 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    325   0   0

The Aladdin and Pinocchio parade pins were released in December 2001.

Disneyland Christmas Parade Toy Shop Float

Disneyland Christmas Parade Aladdin Float

Looks like the Christmas Parade Dancing Reindeer and Christmas Parade Gingerbread Boy and Girl pins were also released December 2001

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    Shelterkat likes this.
  3. 1marty2016

1marty2016 New Member

0   0   0

Thank you. I went crazy between 01-04. I suspected 01. It was s little confusing because it had candy houses, they threw in chip & dale and Aladdin. Didn't seem to fit, and they were spendier than many of my pins. I'm having to downsize my collection a lot.
    I only NEED the colored Daisy hand/footprint pin to complete my 01 series. 24 pins in series I have 23. Arghhhh.

Thanks again
    Marty

4. 1marty2016

1marty2016 New Member

0   0   0

How do i delete requests that were answered and notices for emails or texts for OTHER THAN DISNEY PINS.? which is all I want to see or discuss.

EVERY TIME I GO INTO GOOGLE SEARCH, TAPATALK SITE POPS UP!
    I don't want to delete the site or my account but I may have to if I cant figure out how to CLOSE the site snd not get so many other texts.
    Any help would be appreciated. Seems no one actually runs this site anymore.

5. Poohlady5

Poohlady5 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    325   0   0

@starry_solo ??