Help me find these two pins!

Discussion in 'Help me Identify This Pin!' started by DISDebi, May 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Hello! I have two pins that I need help finding on PinPics. The first is a green, square pin, and it has the Disneyland logo in the top left. On the tip right, it says Teen Admission. Underneath the Disneyland logo, it lists Main Street, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, and Adventureland. At the bottom, it says 'E' Ticket Experience, and has E Coupon on the bottom right corner. Back stamp says Exclusive Trading Pin Disneyland Resort Hotels.

The second is a Hidden Mickey pin. It has a red background with a Disney character that I don't recognize (looks like a Lion King character, but it's not.....some sort of lion or tiger?), with a yellow feather under the left ear, a yellow hat of some sort (or maybe it's a sunset? the yellow thing is right above its head), and a brown feather type thing above that.

Help?

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  2. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

The first one sounds like 82071. Not sure about the second, would you post photos and maybe I could help identify?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

No, it's not 82071. I'm at a loss as to how to post pictures. Help? I have the pictures saved on my computer, not sure how to upload.

Ajk likes this.
  4. Ajk

Ajk Consider yourself...at home...

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

Do you have a mobile phone (or pad, etc)? If so, download the tapatalk app, email yourself the picture from your computer, and use tapatalk to post it. That will be the easiest way.

5. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

P.S. Or, rather than emailing the picture to yourself, just take a new one with your phone and upload that one.

6. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

The Taptalk app won't download? Any other way to post them from my computer?

7. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

To load them from your computer you would need to use a hosting site like imgur. Post your pics there and you can then link them here using the "image" icon you see when creating or editing a post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.