• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Help me track these down please!

ISO Help me track these down please!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Im getting so close to be acompletist of Minnie dressed as Disney princesses pin. I think I only miss 9 pins now, but they prove super hard to find for me. So if you have any lead on any of these please let me know.

I have seen one or two of them on ebay but I rather trade first so hopefully someone here has some of them

aBcDy03.jpg

If you dont have any of those, these are also high on my wants list for my Minnie as other characters board.

vwSTdoL.jpg
RXfjraV.jpg

FuF2dWZ.jpg

If you have any of them or know anyone that has them for trade, please let me know. I have lots of traders!

I believe I have an extra 57200 Minnie as Mulan. I will have to check. I can't find anything since I started to reorganize.:rolleyes:

I believe I have an extra 57200 Minnie as Mulan. I will have to check. I can't find anything since I started to reorganize.:rolleyes:
Do you want to look at my traders in case you find an extra? So I know I have anything you would like for it and can put it aside for you for when/if you find it? No stress at all, but I want to be sure that I have something you need :)

I just want to stop by and say this collection is so beautiful. I love it. Best of luck on your ISO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Got one more so far. The amazing @splashmtnman zapped me #4849 Still in USA at @mybabykelly that helped me an USA address but cant wait for it to get to me.

Also looks like I found 57200 so looks like I get to take 2 off that list already! Amazing!

Hi, I have the rare 49703! I think I might have 49455.
WOW you have a lot pins that matches my wants! Unfortunally we only had 2 matches from my side. But looking at your wants Im guessing you collect Hunchback pins? I have quite a few very rare ones if you are interrested? I can send photots of my traders if you want to or you can look at pinpics. I might hav a few not listed also.

Back