• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Help Please ~ Finding out about Disney Cruise Vinylmations

VINYL Help Please ~ Finding out about Disney Cruise Vinylmations
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello!

My parents are going on the Disney Magic Transatlantic cruise on Saturday.
Does anyone know if there are going to be Vinylmations offerred for this cruise? Any links to pictures?

I asked them to get me some if they had a chance, but I don't even know if anything is available.

They are clueless when it comes to Vinyls, so if I had more info to give them that would be helpful ~if there even is info to give!

Thank you!

I haven't heard or seen any info. about a special Transatlantic vinylmation. I'm sure they will probably have some parks and urban vinylmations but nothing special. I know I was hoping they would have a special Alaska vinyl for the Wonder but haven't heard anything about either.
Wow just found out there is a special Alaska vinylmation, one is on ebay already.

Last edited:
There was a LE2500 Totem vinylmation for the Alaska cruise. I believe it sold out the first day. It is ver cute, I was lucky enough to get one.

140.jpg

Last edited:
I made this cruise and don't have it :(
I didn't want to sleep in front of the store...

The store opened the first day, I think at 6pm when we left Vancouver and I got there about 10 minutes later, almost all of the Alaska themed stuff was gone (there are some very rude people out there), anyways I asked a cast member if they would be bringing more merchandise out and she said that there would be some. She asked what I was looking for and then took my cabin number and added me to a list. The next day they called my cabin to let me know they had filled my order. When I went down to the store they had about 100 bags prepared for people to pick up. I really appreciated the cast members doing that.

The store opened the first day, I think at 6pm when we left Vancouver and I got there about 10 minutes later, almost all of the Alaska themed stuff was gone (there are some very rude people out there), anyways I asked a cast member if they would be bringing more merchandise out and she said that there would be some. She asked what I was looking for and then took my cabin number and added me to a list. The next day they called my cabin to let me know they had filled my order. When I went down to the store they had about 100 bags prepared for people to pick up. I really appreciated the cast members doing that.

I did the same, so I got everything I wanted, based on what I saw other people carrying out of the store. I never saw the vinylmation, so never requested it...

Back