help with these?

Discussion in 'Help me Identify This Pin!' started by George Mann, Nov 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Mann

George Mann New Member

0   0   0

Hello again:
    Well, this time I know the first character (Chip) but I cannot find the specific pin. Then, there are a few others that I just don't know. May I request your assistance again? The last one (yellow fruit) is really throwing me!! THANKS!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

The last one looks like Minnie's shoes to me maybe not fruit

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

74240 chip
    112218 alana
    113335 timon
    111888 andrina
    123318 vinylmation
    minnie bow licensed by monogram international inc
    125392 minnie shoes

4. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    530   0   0

@George Mann

Again, I ask, where are you getting these pins that you cannot figure out which characters they are?

It seems like many of the pins you are posting inquiries on are scrappers. Did you purchase a "lot" of pins from eBay, Amazon, Mercari, Offer Up, something like that? Somewhere in the description it did not guarantee authenticity, only that they are tradeable? Where it said if you purchase xx amount of pins, you will get duplicates?

akarih likes this.
  5. MasteringMatt

MasteringMatt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

I have to say, I am a little concerned that this person continues to not answer your question. Also, maybe I am being judgemental, but there have been questions about characters that I feel he should have known who they are (Flounder and Timon for example). This whole hing makes me a little skeptical of him.

akarih likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.