• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Here is our Vinylmation "collection".

VINYL Here is our Vinylmation "collection".

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
We don't really keep up with Vinylmations much. We do buy some before each Disney trip for trading and there have been a few we have bought here and there that we really liked but it is not a collection we keep up with 90% of the time (thank goodness). lol I think these are a lot of fun for the kids though. :)

I bought the shot glass cases at Michael's to hold them and then hung them up in the kids playroom.

We have 4 cases of them right now.

IMG_1773.jpg

Close ups -

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

and the 3 Jumbos we have (actually there are 4 but one is put up in the closet).

IMG_1775.jpg

Just thought I would share. :)

SO, anyone else want to share? I'd love to see how you guys display yours!

heyyouwannatrade said:
We don't really keep up with Vinylmations much. We do buy some before each Disney trip for trading and there have been a few we have bought here and there that we really liked but it is not a collection we keep up with 90% of the time (thank goodness). lol I think these are a lot of fun for the kids though. :)

I bought the shot glass cases at Michael's to hold them and then hung them up in the kids playroom.

We have 4 cases of them right now.

Close ups -

and the 3 Jumbos we have (actually there are 4 but one is put up in the closet).

Just thought I would share. :)

SO, anyone else want to share? I'd love to see how you guys display yours!

I love how you have them displayed!! Where did you get those or how did you do them?

Thanks so much for the compliments everyone. :)

I love how you have them displayed!! Where did you get those or how did you do them?

If you go to Michael's they sell these shot glass cases. They run about $50 but if you catch them on sale for 40% off plus you use a 20% off total purchase coupon then you come out pretty good on them. That is how I bought mine. :)

heyyouwannatrade said:
Thanks so much for the compliments everyone. :)

If you go to Michael's they sell these shot glass cases. They run about $50 but if you catch them on sale for 40% off plus you use a 20% off total purchase coupon then you come out pretty good on them. That is how I bought mine. :)

Nice!! Thank you!! Now to find a place to hang them.... :)

Lovely collection! This was my collection back in Oct 2009. I've run out of space now and need to reorganise, at the moment half of my collection isn't on display which isn't good.

VinylCollection.jpg

very impressive! We are going to go to Michaels and see if I can get one of those cases for my daughter's collection.

Lovely collection! This was my collection back in Oct 2009. I've run out of space now and need to reorganise, at the moment half of my collection isn't on display which isn't good.

VinylCollection.jpg

Very cool! You have so many awesome ones! :)

Amanda, are you trading your doubles? Like haunted mansion clock and sorcerer mickey?

Sorry, just seeing this question. ;) Right now we are holding on to any doubles that are displayed as they are ones that more than one of us wanted so we each got our own...lol I do have some doubles in a bad that we take to the parks to trade but I know there are not any of the ones you mentioned there.

I love the shot glass display frames!
We have a few (ok...20 or so) Vinylmations that we love and I'd love to display. I'll keep my eye out for Michael's coupons. :)
Great collection!!!!

I have a few vinylmation. Only bought the ones I like. I dont collect them but there are some I "cant live without". But you really have a neat collection and I love the way you displayed them. Thanks so much for sharing!

Told myself "just gonna buy this one , besides there kinda dumb " now look what's happened that one called all his friends and invited them to move in !!:mad:

I love the way you displayed your collection. I was trying to think of a way to display my daughter's collection. I think I'll use your suggestion.

Back