• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Heroes vs. Villains Mystery: Sidekick - Open Thread

Le 450 each

f9c1e14d26dcde03b7e1498533768d2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

All for trade, not my thing. Can send a better picture if needed
8aadf677dac503e7fb2a10c452d13bf9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
All for trade, not my thing. Can send a better picture if needed
8aadf677dac503e7fb2a10c452d13bf9.jpg

This thread is just for the sidekicks. :)

Theres another thread for these pins. I figured it was better to keep everything organized.

This thread is just for the sidekicks. :)

Theres another thread for these pins. I figured it was better to keep everything organized.

My bad, lol. I deleted

Have
Pain & Panic
Fidget
Jake

EDIT: My mom got her mail and I got all my big wants from what she got so my haves from this set are up for grabs. I’ll trade them for stuff from the other mystery set or other pins I might be interested in generally.

Also do not have now but in mid December will have my mom’s extras of another Jake, another Fidget, Joanna with the egg, and Flotsam and Jetsam.

Last edited:
I'll be looking for the 2 Black Cauldron ones, Gurgi and Creeper. Since I'm not part of the event I don't have any of these to trade but can trade other pins or possibly buy them. Let me know! :tigger:

Have:
Fidget

ISO:
Flotsam and Jetsam (pending)

Since it looks like I am set for this set, I am willing to trade mine for other pins on my wants or sell.

Last edited:
This is tentative, since I may have a trade for a couple of these, but will update the list once I know.

Have:
Fidget x 2
Pain and Panic
Abu

Also have a handful of pins from other event mystery sets, and lots of other traders!

ISO:
Little John
Gurgi
Joanna x2
Flotsam and Jetsam
Flounder and Sebastian
Sending you a DM

Have
Pain & Panic
Fidget
Jake

EDIT: My mom got her mail and I got all my big wants from what she got so my haves from this set are up for grabs. I’ll trade them for stuff from the other mystery set or other pins I might be interested in generally.

Also do not have now but in mid December will have my mom’s extras of another Jake, another Fidget, Joanna with the egg, and Flotsam and Jetsam.
I'm interested in trading for Joanna and Flotsam/Jetsam!

Heyo! Throwing my hat in!

ISO:
Joanna
Hiss
Iago (low priority)

Trade:
Dawson
Flounder/Sebastian (x3.......)

d6d8090d5409007cd49edad2b52301d7.jpg

I'm on the hunt for Joanna as well (like almost everyone else it seems! ARGH!) and it's amazing that that's the only pin from the entire event that I need to collect! I don't have anything from the event to trade, but would be grateful if anyone with extra Joannas would consider my other traders. :p

I am looking for: flotsam and jetsam, gurgi, pegasus, jack, and the villain directly under little john (not sure of his name).
I have pain and panic * 2, Iago * 2, Abu * 2, and hyenas * 1.

Back