• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

Kevin

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I made a post before but it’s gone now I’m assuming from whatever happened to the forums. But guess I’ll make another!

I’ve been collecting since 2015 so not too long but it’s been really fun! Honestly hard to keep up with all the pins that come out. If anyone has any suggestions on sites to take a look at to see what comes out when and where that’d be great!

Other than that I collect mainly Merida my and side collections are Maleficent and 101 Dalmatians.

Welcome to the forum! :lgm:

Actually, our "2021 Pin Discussion" thread (we do one each year) is a great place to see all the pins coming out. Thanks to the efforts of the whole community, and especially our resident "bot" @DisneyJ , it is pretty comprehensive. It's in the pin discussion forum here: 2021 Pin Discussion

Hi! I'm debating starting a little Merida collection. I would love to see your collection to get some ideas!

Welcome (for perhaps a second time?) I started trading at the tail end of 2014, so have been in this hobby for roughly the same amount of time.

Welcome to the forum! :lgm:

Actually, our "2021 Pin Discussion" thread (we do one each year) is a great place to see all the pins coming out. Thanks to the efforts of the whole community, and especially our resident "bot" @DisneyJ , it is pretty comprehensive. It's in the pin discussion forum here: 2021 Pin Discussion
Thank you! I’ve been reading through all of it

Reactions: Ajk
Back