• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Been A While :)

Hi Been A While :)

jprincess

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have not been on the forum much since the pandemic started.

I was pretty active & joined DPF 5 years ago, with a focus primarily on Tangled, Little Mermaid, Disney Couples, and Jumbos.

I’ve met some really great friends on DPF, and would love to make more friends on here. :)

I recently have started purchasing pins again to add to my collection. I am hoping to start trading again later in the year too.

I’ve met some of you at some of the Epcot pin events over the past few years. I’ve also participated in the Christmas card exchange before. Some of my first trades ever were on DPF too. I’ve missed being a active in this community.

I am primarily focusing in on my small world pin collection these days. I also have a few piece of history pins I’m still looking for. (Flying Fish, Disneyland Castle, etc.)

Looking forward to reading your posts, trading, and possibly purchasing pins. :)

Back