Hi I Love Stitch

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Emma Goldband, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Emma Goldband

Emma Goldband New Member

0   0   0

Hello my name is Emma. I have been collecting pins since I was a wee baby but really got into it around 2003. At this point I only collect Lilo and Stitch pins or ones that really appeal to me. I know I dont have a very large collection but I love what I have and the hunt for new ones. I'll post a picture of my Lilo and Stitch Pin board, I have somewhere around 100 but I keep getting lost when trying to count them![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    130   0   0

Hello and welcome! Great collection! There are sooooo many stitch pins out there, so it's good to only get what you really like.

3. Emma Goldband

Emma Goldband New Member

0   0   0

I wish I could get every single one but I'll get what I can. My fiance knows that older expensive pins are always a better gift then jewelry for me Haha

4. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Welcome!

5. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Hi and Welcome! Stitch is a great character to collect - love him!

6. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Welcome Emma! When collecting a theme as massive as Stitch, I think you're very smart to just pursue the ones you love. After all, if you don't love your pins, why are you collecting them?

Thanks for sharing your beautiful collection with us - and we're looking forward to watching it grow with you!

7. Emma Goldband

Emma Goldband New Member

0   0   0

Exactly! I'm not going to lie if I go to the park and I see stitch I buy stitch but for older pins I only buy what I love Haha.

8. LadyBarclay

LadyBarclay Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Welcome to the forum! :stitch:

9. unibear

unibear DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Welcome to the Ohana! I started collecting Stitch about 10 years ago and man does he have a lot of pins out there! I especially love the ones where he "invades" other movies and dresses like other characters. Welcome aboard, and happy pin hunting!

10. firechief18

firechief18 Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Welcome, Awesome collection!!

11. Emma Goldband

Emma Goldband New Member

0   0   0

Thank you all! :stitch:

12. rrd

rrd New Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Stitch is rad!

13. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

Now THAT's a challenge!! :D I think Stitch takes the record of most pins (as I'm sure you know). Welcome to the Forum :lgm: and thanks for sharing a picture of your collection. I'm sure you'll have lots of opportunities to ad to it here.