• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi I'm New!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm New!

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hi! I'm new to the DPF and fairly new to pin trading. I started a little over a year ago on a trip to WDW and it was so much fun, but I became really into it on my recent trip. I want to start trading online too so I can keep playing all year! Working on building up my collection. :D Eeyore is probably my favorite.

I haven't been to disney yet, I'm going this year, how did you like your visit there?

@PotterPlays I love love love WDW! It's actually as magical as it claims to be! <3 Word of advice for your first trip: Plan your visit. Get your fast passes as soon as you are able and same for any food rezzies (if you want them; there are plenty of places to eat without reservations).

PotterPlays - I love love love WDW!!! It really is a magical place! <3 Word of Advice for a first time visitor: Plan ahead and book your fast passes as soon as you're able. Some of the lines are crazy long so working around fast passes and knowing which times are less busy makes a big difference (and gives you more time to trade pins)!

Welcome to the forum!

What eeyore pin is your favorite - or if you don't have a specific pin, maybe your top 5?

Welcome to the forum!

What eeyore pin is your favorite - or if you don't have a specific pin, maybe your top 5?

I'm not sure I have a favorite Eeyore pin yet. But I really like the new(ish) "Thanks for noticing me" one. (
Pin# 116568) And I own it - so yay!
:)
Do you have a favorite pin?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back