• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi, i'm very new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm very new.

franken_stein

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I finally joined, after reading through a lot of threads here and luring around. I am very new to everything. I've never even traded pins before (just bought some for myself) but I'm thinking I'd like to try getting into it. I think the interest in pins is also because I just got myself an annual pass at Disneyland for the first time even though I've lived in southern California for many years now! So maybe that'll give me something extra to do when I'm at the park! Trading seems a bit daunting though since I only have very few and don't even know how to get started... Well, I guess that's why I'm here!

I'm going to be very picky about my pins though -- I only want to collect ones with Roger Rabbit. He is my absolute favorite!! :) I don't feel like I'm in very big company though, as far as I can tell so far he's not one of the more popular characters? I know Jessica is, though! And most of the time when he's on a pin, so is she! So I may have some fellow traders helping me get familiar with those pins... we shall see, I guess!

I'm also hoping to make it to the PTN at Disneyland next month. Hopefully that'll go well.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
hello and welcome to the forum , if you need any assistance , feel free to PM me! :)
also we all hope to see you around on the forum .
May i warn you , you have enterd a Seriously fun and addictive hobby!

Roger Rabbit is a cool character to collect, not met anyone else who does so far - good luck!

:wavey:Welcome!! I also lurked before posting, but it's a lot of fun here and people are so nice and have so much knowledge about pins! I have only been trading for a year myself and so am very new as well. One thing, though, you may THINK you're only collecting Roger Rabbit right now but...be warned about what you will soon be adding to the pins you don't collect! :lol:

Happy trading!
Laura (lwrn2)

Welcome to DPF!! Hope you enjoy yourself....Lots of great people here....And i would have to agree with Laura....before long you may start wanting to collect more than just Roger. I started out with strictly princesses.....and although thats my main collection....i have branched out to other things...And then my husband got into it as well....So not its even crazier!! But soooooooo much fun!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

I know what you mean, it seems so easy to start expanding into more... and then more! But even if I do, I can't see myself liking any character more than Roger! ;)

Hey welcome to the most awesome place online!! Check out pinpics if you haven't already they have a whole bunch of roger pins there. You can see whos trading them and all what they want and a lot of other info. good luck and welcome to the craziness!

Howdy! I'm glad you collect Roger Rabbit. I know a few people who love Jessica pins but won't collect any Jessica pin that has Roger on it. I suspect they are jealous of the rabbit. :)

Howdy! I'm glad you collect Roger Rabbit. I know a few people who love Jessica pins but won't collect any Jessica pin that has Roger on it. I suspect they are jealous of the rabbit. :)

HAHA you're probably right! Can't you just hear Eddie Valiant saying, "Seriously, what do you see in that guy?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back