• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi my name is Becca and I'm newly addicted to Disney Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name is Becca and I'm newly addicted to Disney Pins

AliceAddict

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
As the title says, I'm newly addicted to Disney Pin Trading. I got a couple of pins at WDW a few years ago but I've only just gotten the fever. I bought a 50 pin lot on Amazon last month and after reading all about scrappers and such I truly enjoyed going through them pin by pin and attempting to sort the scrappers out :) I've even developed a bored of shame for these to make sure I don't accidentally put them back into circulation. I'm very excited that I'm going back to WDW in March. My favorite pins are AIW and Princess pins :) and I truly adore the beloved tales collection even though I don't have any yet! Thanks for taking the time to read my post

Hey Becca, welcome to the forum! I also bought a scrapper lot from ebay before finding DPF. I'm pretty new, but I've already learned so much from the members here. I hope that you find just as much enjoyment as I have!

Thank you to you both! I was actually quite happy with my evilbay interaction. Only 5 were scrappers at least as far as I could tell but I did some pretty thorough research on each pin

hi welcome to pin collecting :D

theres always bound to be some scrappes drifting around, but best to focus on the better side of the collecting...the pretty pins :D

Also I didnt know you could buy pins from Amazon, must be an American thing?

Hi :) thank you for the welcome! I'm sure I'll love it here! I am really excited. Becky, I actually had a really good time sorting out the scrappers :) its still a collection lol just not the one you intentionally made. Now I have two collections so twice the fun right? lol You are right though the pins are very pretty and I supposed it may be an American thing but there are a couple of lots on there.

Run! Lol just kidding! The forum is very helpful and you will meet a lot of new and great people from all over the world. Be sure to check out zaps and pin it forwards. They are a lot of fun! Also...even though you got some new pins, you are bound to have ones you don't really want to collect...be sure to put them in your trades. Who knows...someone else may just be looking for that pin! Feel free to reach out. Most people are very helpful and friendly! Hope we can trade sometime soon. Hope you enjoy it here!

I would love that! I totally geeked out last night because I realized that I had one of somebody's holy grails in my collection! I have two so I shot her a PM asking if she wanted to trade for it! I was really excited when I realized that I had something that someone else really wanted! It was really cool to realize that I could help somebody else find one of their most wanteds :)

Hi Becca,
I'm new to collecting too,
VERY nice to meet you! The whole Scrapper/Counterfit thing has me nervous as well LOL! I mainly collect Jack Skellington pins, but will buy or trade whatever may catch my eye.

Mark in NJ

I absolutely adore AIW pins breadandbutterflies so it's worth it :) I also collect Jack Skellington 1006merlin and Princess pins too :) they are my 3 favorites! Thank you for your welcome coblj003! Thanks to all 3 of you for your welcomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back