• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. :D

Pluto

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there everyone! I'm new to the forums. I apparently made this account nearly a year or two ago but am only just getting around to using it. :)

My name is Hannah. I'm a 25 year old graduate student, currently at NIU, and I am studying the use of dogs during WWII for my History MA. I am a bit dog obsessed to put it lightly. I started collecting pins a few years ago but stopped for awhile but now I'm back in full swing (unfortunately for my wallet lol).

My collections are:
  • Oliver and Company
  • Lady and the Tramp
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • Pluto
  • Disney Dogs

I mainly look for Disney dog pins and Disney dog fantasy pins. My Oliver and Company is my favorite collection though. I have some pins coming that I'm very excited for.

YA2aYXQm.jpg

I wanted to show off my pin collection. I had the custom Dodger pin board made for me. I adore it.

I think I'm going to like it here. I'm excited to talk about Disney pins and Disney with you all. :)

Hi and Welcome! What a fantastic board! I think I have a Lady and the Tramp pin or two in my traders. Look forward to "seeing" you around.

What a very well done board! Dodger is one of my fave Disney dogs - and it helps that he is Billy Joel as well. Lovely collection you have. :)

Hi,

I new to posting on this site, too. I hope you find many more pins for your collection. The board is really original and cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back