• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi there!

Hi there!

tippy101

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I'm new to disney pins but I'm looking forward to start trading. I have a bunch of traders that I'm bringing to the parks next month. Right now I'm looking for any pins that are Dalmatians and also some other niche things that I like such as Narnia and The Three Caballeros, but they're kind of hard to find.

Also I personally really enjoy Sedesma and Propins, especially Propins because they have interesting characters and poses. I really love any Propins that are Mickey and Minnie because they are drawn with the cutest outfits and the vintage look is really charming.

Welcome to the forum! Dalmatians are a great one to collect! Lots of dog lovers in this forum.

I hope you make some wonderful trades!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome! I also love propins and sedesma pins. Love that they have different poses and charachters! And that they are from when I was a kid. Memories!

Back