• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi there!

Hi there!

Suorinlauren

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My boyfriend (Kelsey) and I (Lauren) are frequent Disneyland & DCA goers, and the past couple months we’ve gotten overly obsessed with trading and collecting. Currently running a collection of 170+ pins! My main focus of collecting is anything NBC or Halloween themed in general. My boyfriends being anything rare and personal likes as well. I’m excited to be apart of a little community and hopefully go to some pin trading events in SOCAL :)

also if anyone knows any locations of pin trading that are pretty hidden, please do let me know!

Welcome to the forum and collecting! :lgm: You have plenty of collecting opportunities with NBC. That's a BIG category. Have fun!

Back