• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Angie!

Everyone, this is my niece who I've encouraged to join because she also shares a love for Disney. I told her she'd love it here and everyone would welcome her right in. Say hi everyone!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm Angie and I've loved Disney for most of my life. I'm sort of obsessed with it. I love Beauty and the Beast, Moana, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Lion King, Aladdin, and soo many more. I can't wait to expand my Disney pin collection!!

Hello Angie
Welcome to DPF :wavey:
You have a wide range of choices when it comes to collecting Disney Pins , I hope you find what you're looking for :)
If you need help with anything , just ask
David

Welcome to DPF, Angie! :fig:

I'm sure glad someone in your family is responsible enough to come on here and keep Disneychildwithin in line. ;) :rofl:

Welcome to DPF, Angie! :fig:

I'm sure glad someone in your family is responsible enough to come on here and keep Disneychildwithin in line. ;) :rofl:
Lol, too funny. Man, now that I think about it, I do have to watch what I post!

Hi Angie I love Beauty and the Beast as well, I collect Bell Jar pins, and I adore Lion King, that is my main collection. I hope you enjoy it here

Hi Angie!

Everyone, this is my niece who I've encouraged to join because she also shares a love for Disney. I told her she'd love it here and everyone would welcome her right in. Say hi everyone!

Oh boy, I could barely deal with one, but now there are TWO of them?!
dcec128ee1f23846473216261388844b.gif

I'm just joking (I'm obligated to). XD

Welcome to DPF, I'm sure you'll have a good time here! :D

Hi, Angie,

Welcome to DPF. Good luck on finding the pins you want. People here are friendly and helpful.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back