• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI!

binhbinh

New DPF Member
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Hello everyone!

I am relatively new to pin trading, about a 1 year now. Only have about 30 pins thought =(. Everyone on here has so much! Hoping to get to trade with some of you guys!

Thanks!

Hi there! We all started the same way. Just keep at it and your collection will completely take over your lif......errrr......grow to a nice, managable size. Yeah, that's it!
nervous.gif

Joking aside, we're glad to have you aboard! Welcome! :lgm:

Btw, I love the Stitch pins you have in your collection! :)

Last edited:
Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

Don't worry about 'just' having 30 pins ... every collection has to start with one pin. Just enjoy the habit ... er ... hobby and let your collection grow at a pace that is comfortable for you and your wallet/bank account. Remember that this isn't a race or a competition; you should be in this to have fun, not to see how quickly you can grow your collection to something that has taken over your house and your finances. Besides, on a practical note ... it doesn't matter how many pins you do or don't have; all it takes for the perfect trade to happen is for you to have the 'right' pin that someone is looking for and for that person to have the pin you want (and for both parties to agree to the swap).

My collection started with 3 pins when I discovered Pin Trading March 1, 2010..... and now I'm obsessed!

Welcome to our world!!!

Welcome, like you I'm new to participating on the forum although I've been lurking for awhile. There is a wealth of information here and I think you will benefit from participation. I started my collection with a starter lanyard and with a great deal to learn. I've learned a lot and have a lot more to learn but the journey is fun. I've focused my collection and it has grown and it is fun. So, enjoy, I'm sure you'll find a lot of friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back