HKDL Anger Inside Out Crab?

Discussion in 'Pin Comparison' started by Randakinskywalker, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I'm a bit baffled, because I believe I may have received an authentic HKDL pin via a cast lanyard? I'm always skeptical of overseas pins on lanyards but I don't think it's impossible as there are many visitors who might bring their own Disney parks' pins to trade. This pin is nicely weighted, super thick, has no borders, pronounced nubs, no obvious enamel problems, and the back is easy to read with no problems. I can't find this pin for sale anywhere on ebay, much less for cheap. Does anyone have an authentic pin I can compare? From the same set even? I hope it's okay that I tag the two people who seem to collect Inside Out! @broadwaybookworm @timeerkat

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

slbrabham likes this.
  2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    312   0   0

I can take photos of mine when I get home.

3. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

That’s so cute.

4. Randakinskywalker

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thank you very much!

@slbabham Isn't it?

5. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    312   0   0

Here is mine. I got mine from someone I trust in Hong Kong at the time of this event along with the matching Sadness and their respective plush and packaging, so I trust it to be authentic.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Randakinskywalker

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

It looks pretty spot on! Thanks so much for sharing! That plus the lack of listings on ebay has me pretty confident this might be genuine.

timeerkat likes this.