• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! holy cr@p did i really receive 5 packages on one day

ZAPPED! holy cr@p did i really receive 5 packages on one day

whimsical.wares

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i cant post them ALL bc i can't trace back who everyone is. D,: i'm so bad with names. if you traded with me and didn't receive your deserved feedback PLEASE contact me.
HOLEY MOLEY!!! :eek:

@dznycrzyfmly !!!!!! shout out for their adorable youtube unboxing channel as well. same name.

@FloridaDisneyFun !!!!!!! welcome to the forums!!! great trader and wonderful conversation.

@TheMickeyMouseRules !!!!!!! yet another freaking amazing trade. :)

and @stratasfan !!! holy MOLEY! did you send enough candy!! yes...yes you did.. *greedy smile*

there is one remaining but i cant share it bc i cant figure out the screen name and i only have their REAL name. :,( pleasepleaseplease reach out.

Great haul! You traded with me, but I believe you received my package earlier in the week. I don’t recall seeing pictures posted, but I might have missed it. The trade from me should have had the My Cat pin in it.

wow did i get mixed up. you added your SN and everything. i got OVER. WHELMED! haha i wanted to make sure i credited everyone properly. :)

Woohoo! These look like amazing trades - and thanks for the shoutout! We’re just getting started with the channel so things may be rough for a bit. However, we’re always learning and love to share and chat all things Disney!

Love the new Family pins - so adorable!!

Woohoo! These look like amazing trades - and thanks for the shoutout! We’re just getting started with the channel so things may be rough for a bit. However, we’re always learning and love to share and chat all things Disney!

Love the new Family pins - so adorable!!
all the mothers day pins and one copy of the three mondo flowers are going in! i was able to score a second for myself! *greedy grin* as well as the other there is a double of, the sword in the stone. it is THE established favorite of my mother my husband AND myself. :D

Back